Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac 2017 intel System Mac OS Ventura 13.2.1 Issue # 2

I have to make disappear all the Invisible files showing in my computer every time I start it.

I reinstall Ventura, try Command + . but when I start my computer it shows all the invisible files again and again. Is there other solution that can make stop showing invisible files in every restart?

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 7:46 AM

Is this equation some how released to that other question

refer to link below

iMac 2017 intel System Mac OS Ventura 13.… - Apple Community

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 23, 2023 8:09 AM in response to arore

Command-Shift-Period is the hidden-file toggle.

Or somebody may have changed the default used here. If so, and to disable the display of hidden files by default, launch Terminal.app from Applications > Utilities folder, and enter the following two commands:

defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles FALSE
killall Finder

That command sequence will disable viewing of hidden files, but is otherwise harmless if it’s repeated / re-entered.

Feb 23, 2023 9:35 AM in response to MrHoffman

BEST ANSWER 👍

Thank you MrHoffmam. You were right, there was a program I was testing that changed this setting and I deleted the program after testing and forgot ro reset with the same program.

Now I tried the command you sent me in the terminal and restarted and the hidden files were really hidden this time.

I appreciate your kind help and I wish you a nice day.

iMac 2017 intel System Mac OS Ventura 13.2.1 Issue # 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.