epson v39 Scanner

M1 MacBook Pro, )S 13.0.1 I haven't been able to find a download for an Epson V39 Scanner. Has anyone had success with this? Thanks.

MacBook Pro 14″, 13.0

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 7:54 PM

Hi,

I'm in need of some help!!!!

I have recently just purchased the Epson Perfection V39 II scanner. Have been trying to hook it up to my M1 MacBook Pro. I even bought a power adapter for it and I have not had any luck getting the scanner to work. How did you connect yours?

I know the scanner and the 3 lightening connectors work. I know that the scanner has to have power and I have not been able to connect the scanner directly to my Mac without a hub.

I was able to connect the scanner to my windows computer, so I know all the devices work, so it is just a matter of finding the right connection for it.

I can get the software to download for epson but I just can't get power to the scanner.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2023 7:54 PM in response to Jhonkitto

Hi,

I'm in need of some help!!!!

I have recently just purchased the Epson Perfection V39 II scanner. Have been trying to hook it up to my M1 MacBook Pro. I even bought a power adapter for it and I have not had any luck getting the scanner to work. How did you connect yours?

I know the scanner and the 3 lightening connectors work. I know that the scanner has to have power and I have not been able to connect the scanner directly to my Mac without a hub.

I was able to connect the scanner to my windows computer, so I know all the devices work, so it is just a matter of finding the right connection for it.

I can get the software to download for epson but I just can't get power to the scanner.

Apr 23, 2023 12:51 PM in response to Ron34R

Hi Ron34R,

For help with adding drivers or software you may need to contact your printer manufacturer directly. However, you can start with the information from their website here: Epson Perfection V39 - Downloads

There's also helpful information here: How do I install the latest scanner driver on my Mac?

Once you have the software installed, if needed use the following articles to help scan from your Mac.

Set up a scanner to use with Mac - Apple Support

Scan images or documents using a scanner and your Mac - Apple Support

Cheers.

Jun 8, 2023 11:46 PM in response to Ron34R

Hey everyone,

I recently had the opportunity to try out the Epson V39 Scanner with my M1 MacBook Pro, and I'm happy to report that it's working flawlessly. If you're looking to use the Epson V39 Scanner with your M1 MacBook Pro, you can download the necessary drivers from the official Epson website.

To download the drivers, you can visit the following link: https://pilote-epson.com/pilote-epson-perfection-v39/

Once you're on the webpage, you'll find a download section where you can select your operating system. Make sure to choose the appropriate driver for macOS and follow the on-screen instructions for installation. After the installation is complete, you should be able to use your Epson V39 Scanner without any issues on your M1 MacBook Pro.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

jhonkitto

epson v39 Scanner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.