Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

music: how to enable the cmd-P (previous song) when viewing info about a song?

When viewing info about a song (i.e. "Info…" via Cmd+i), the Go Previous song keyboard shortcut (cmd+p) doesn’t work anymore. Worse: it creates a new playlist, changes the oeverall (background) view and corrupts the image of the current info-window when viewing Artwork!

HELP!

Mac mini, OS X 10.11

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2023 2:28 PM

1. There is a fifteen minute edit window after you make a post. After that you can use a reply to make any clarifications, at least until such time as a thread becomes locked due to inactivity.
  2. If you're looking for your previous posts they can be found here: https://discussions.apple.com/profile/DLWorldCitizen/subscriptions.

tt2

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2023 2:28 PM in response to DLWorldCitizen

1. There is a fifteen minute edit window after you make a post. After that you can use a reply to make any clarifications, at least until such time as a thread becomes locked due to inactivity.
  2. If you're looking for your previous posts they can be found here: https://discussions.apple.com/profile/DLWorldCitizen/subscriptions.

tt2

May 9, 2023 6:33 AM in response to turingtest2

Thanks. In the meantime I've indeed found quite a few drawbacks, some of them very frustrating like: the music suddenly going to its maximum volume, without me just touching the mouse!

My eardrums are hurting and my neighbours are mad and my mind can't understand how the developers didn't become aware of such a harmful bug.

I even guess it's an AI-module who thinks it's helping me.

I'm gonna enter an INTERFACE PROBLEM, because, since I'm using Ventura, i've a similar VISUAL problem too. Like RIGHT NOW, copying and pasting the text (made in TextEdit), the content of this Community window in Safari becomes so huge and swipes to the right, I can only read the 5 first words of this text!!!!! And, certainly not by chance, this happens only on this site!

AHA found a clue: it's when typing cmd+V to paste that the windows scrolls to the right and the text become HUGE.

May 27, 2023 5:58 AM in response to DLWorldCitizen

Better late than never: I meant cmd+N (Next track) not cmd+P (Previous track). Cmd+P works, cmd+N creates a new playlist.

Q1. Is there a possibility to edit/rectify my own question?

Q2. Is there a way to view ALL entries I made? 

(I can't find them back and forgot the words used, but I remember somebody who was talking about a big (¿huge?) screen and I want to contact that person)

Thanks for your help :-)

music: how to enable the cmd-P (previous song) when viewing info about a song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.