You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is Safari in my latest OS Ventura 13.3. update?

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 12:21 PM

7 replies

May 7, 2023 11:32 PM in response to VikingOSX

Exactly. Its placed in the same folder on both machines. But on the one with Ventura installed, I get this message (in Norwegian) when I try to open Safari. "The app Safari can not be opened". On the one with Monterey Safari works as it should. Its the same profile, and the same version of the profile, installed.

May 5, 2023 6:13 AM in response to John Galt

Hi!

I find Safari in /Applications/Safari.app on both Ventura and Monterey. I use an MDM tool to decide which apps my students use and those who have upgraded to Ventura get an error message that they are not allowed to use Safari. Those who have Monterey can use Safari as the MDM tool has decided. Although the app is located under Applications on both. Why is it not working in Ventura?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.