No internet connection

Good afternoon, I am writing to you with a problem that happened to me today (23.04.2023).

After updating to iOS 16.4.1 my phone is not stable connected to the Internet whether it is mobile Internet or WI-FI.

In the case of WI-FI, when connecting to the network, there is simply no WI-FI icon (screenshot below) as if the phone is not connected to the network.

With mobile Internet the situation is much more interesting. Unlike WI-FI the icon is present. Also, under some unknown circumstances, it works, and the phone even downloads messages in social networks, but not always. After opening any site it will not load.

Please help me with this problem. After all, the Internet connection is very important for me as a student

I am looking forward to your feedback.

Pavel

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 4:40 AM

Pavel ~ 76% is not healthy and is to be expected in such an old, original battery. Have the weak, aging battery replaced and your internet connection will then function correctly:

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

About genuine iPhone batteries

Repair Provider Verification

(Articles found by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.)

õ¿õ¬

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2023 4:40 AM in response to whitecrypttt

Pavel ~ 76% is not healthy and is to be expected in such an old, original battery. Have the weak, aging battery replaced and your internet connection will then function correctly:

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

About genuine iPhone batteries

Repair Provider Verification

(Articles found by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.)

õ¿õ¬

No internet connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.