Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FYC code ,

I was just offered one month free of Apple TV after buying tickets through Ticketmaster / I accepted the offer on my phone but I can’t find the code to enter on the tv screen- can anyone please assist

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 6:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 7:06 AM

I think you may have downloaded the wrong app. The ‘Apple TV Screeners’ app would ask for a FYC code. This app is intended to be used by jurors and journalists in preparation of awards season. (FYC stands for ‘For Your Consideration’). The FYC code would be send to eligible people. Regular users in the real world can’t request it.

The Apple TV app or the Apple TV+ app would just ask for your Apple ID account. One of those apps is what you would want to get, if available for your device. Unsupported TVs may need to connect an external streaming device that supports the Apple TV app. Else watch on the web.

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2023 7:06 AM in response to MissCellophane

I think you may have downloaded the wrong app. The ‘Apple TV Screeners’ app would ask for a FYC code. This app is intended to be used by jurors and journalists in preparation of awards season. (FYC stands for ‘For Your Consideration’). The FYC code would be send to eligible people. Regular users in the real world can’t request it.

The Apple TV app or the Apple TV+ app would just ask for your Apple ID account. One of those apps is what you would want to get, if available for your device. Unsupported TVs may need to connect an external streaming device that supports the Apple TV app. Else watch on the web.

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

FYC code ,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.