Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to read the code for Apple TV trial?

I am trying to start my 3 month free Apple TV on my TV and don’t know how to scan the code ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 29, 2022 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 12:37 PM

You may optionally sign in using the QR code. You can also sign in manually without using the code.

To scan the QR code, use the Camera app on your mobile device (iPhone or iPad). It should automatically recognize that it is a QR code, and ask your permission to act on what the code says (probably go to a URL). https://youtu.be/nr0LeGZ5XdY

Android mobile devices may also support QR scanning. You may need to install an additional app, but try the default Camera app first. You may need to do more steps to sign in than using an iPhone that is already linked to a matching Apple ID account.

To redeem the offer for 3 months free trial, you will need to redeem on your new eligible device first. Depending on who made this offer, that device may not be your TV.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2022 12:37 PM in response to HarrisHome

You may optionally sign in using the QR code. You can also sign in manually without using the code.

To scan the QR code, use the Camera app on your mobile device (iPhone or iPad). It should automatically recognize that it is a QR code, and ask your permission to act on what the code says (probably go to a URL). https://youtu.be/nr0LeGZ5XdY

Android mobile devices may also support QR scanning. You may need to install an additional app, but try the default Camera app first. You may need to do more steps to sign in than using an iPhone that is already linked to a matching Apple ID account.

To redeem the offer for 3 months free trial, you will need to redeem on your new eligible device first. Depending on who made this offer, that device may not be your TV.

How to read the code for Apple TV trial?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.