Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I just got a code for Apple TV from Target. I can’t seem to watch it on my TV

Trying to watch Apple TV on my Samsung TV.

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 7:04 PM

Offers from partnering companies have to be redeemed per instructions from said company. So please redeem as they describe. You will have to have an Apple ID account ready (with linked payment method), to link the extended trial subscription to. You will need a Target Circle account for this offer as well. This promotion is for new subscribers only (current or previous subscribers excluded). You will need to redeem on mobile or computer (not directly on the TV).

Apple TV+ free for 3 months offer - Circle Partner - Target

The smart TV must be new enough to support the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app (models 2017 or later for Samsung TVs). Unsupported TVs may need to connect an external streaming device that supports the Apple TV app.

How to watch Apple TV+ and more - Apple Support

If you did all that and it still doesn’t work, then what happens instead? Do you get an error message? What does it say?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2023 7:04 PM in response to yobetty

Offers from partnering companies have to be redeemed per instructions from said company. So please redeem as they describe. You will have to have an Apple ID account ready (with linked payment method), to link the extended trial subscription to. You will need a Target Circle account for this offer as well. This promotion is for new subscribers only (current or previous subscribers excluded). You will need to redeem on mobile or computer (not directly on the TV).

Apple TV+ free for 3 months offer - Circle Partner - Target

The smart TV must be new enough to support the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app (models 2017 or later for Samsung TVs). Unsupported TVs may need to connect an external streaming device that supports the Apple TV app.

How to watch Apple TV+ and more - Apple Support

If you did all that and it still doesn’t work, then what happens instead? Do you get an error message? What does it say?

I just got a code for Apple TV from Target. I can’t seem to watch it on my TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.