Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Notifications not showing on iPhone 11 Pro (ios 16.4.1)

Notifications stopped showing few days back on iPhone 11 Pro. I updated the software to 16.4.1 but still no notifications. I have tried resetting network settings and checked all apps notifications in both settings as well as apps but they are all set correctly.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 6:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 6:59 PM

ruchika33 Said:

"Notifications not showing on iPhone 11 Pro (ios 16.4.1): Notifications stopped showing few days back on iPhone 11 Pro. I updated the software to 16.4.1 but still no notifications. I have tried resetting network settings and checked all apps notifications in both settings as well as apps but they are all set correctly."

-------

If Getting no Notifications...

Report back if this works. I am eager to know...

Clear you Notification History:

1. Go here: Use notifications on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Open from Notification Center
  3. As it Reads: To clear your notification history, tap the Close button, then tap Clear
7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2023 6:59 PM in response to ruchika33

ruchika33 Said:

"Notifications not showing on iPhone 11 Pro (ios 16.4.1): Notifications stopped showing few days back on iPhone 11 Pro. I updated the software to 16.4.1 but still no notifications. I have tried resetting network settings and checked all apps notifications in both settings as well as apps but they are all set correctly."

-------

If Getting no Notifications...

Report back if this works. I am eager to know...

Clear you Notification History:

1. Go here: Use notifications on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Open from Notification Center
  3. As it Reads: To clear your notification history, tap the Close button, then tap Clear

Apr 23, 2023 6:59 PM in response to ruchika33

ruchika33 Said:

-------

Report this Bug to Apple:

Do your Part: These are user-to-user forums. Apple rarely reads these forums on their own time as it is. So, provide Apple with feedback on this.  Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all stated after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

Apr 23, 2023 8:27 PM in response to ruchika33

ruchika33 Said:

"Thanks for the response. I've tried everything and it still seems to be an issue."

-------

Troubleshooting Notifications:

Some links that may help:

Apr 27, 2023 6:56 PM in response to ruchika33

ruchika33 Said:

"Update: not sure what the problem is with the iPhone. I had to re-install all the applications to get notifications working."

-------

Why the Issue?

It's probably the caches getting in the way. They may be intermingled. So, try clearing them...

Rid of "System Data" (Formerly Called "Other"):

Back up your iPad, and then restore your iPad form a backup. For reference, refer to my User Tip:  Clear Other Storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Notifications not showing on iPhone 11 Pro (ios 16.4.1)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.