EID not available in my iPhone

There’s no EID available in settings and also when I dial *#06# it’s showing 2 IMEI numbers and MEID but not EID , as EID is needed for me to start Esim please help?

iPhone 13

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 2:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 3:03 PM

I can’t see Eid in general > about then only I’ve searched by *#06# but still no Eid is available. Please resolve my issue.

37 replies

Apr 25, 2023 12:13 PM in response to Shroudiee

Hi Shroudiee,

To double-check, are you looking under Settings > General > About? Typically, you would see the EID there under the section that contains the Carrier Lock information.

If you don't find it there, see the text below If you can't set up an eSIM on your iPhone:

Follow these steps
Go to Settings > General > About and look for any numbers under EID. If there are no numbers, contact Apple Support.

Based on this, if you do not see the EID in the path described, use the link above to reach Apple directly.

Cheers.

Mar 11, 2024 11:44 AM in response to Sohail_mj

Sohail_mj wrote:

There’s no EID available in settings and also when I dial *#06# it’s showing 2 IMEI numbers and MEID but not EID , as EID is needed for me to start Esim please help?

Seeing two IMEI numbers with no EID usually means this is a dual-SIM iPhone model.

What is the iPhone model? Settings > General > About > Model Number, and tap that field to get the A number, and post both the M number and the A number.

Dual SIM iPhone models are sold in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao.

Dual SIM iPhone models don't have eSIM.

May 19, 2024 10:50 AM in response to krrishnaa

krrishnaa wrote:

EID Number not showing in my iPhone only SEID Number is available I need EID Number for ESIM kindly help as soon as possible please

Hello and welcome to the thread!

Scroll up and read the thread for the soonest-possible info.

For your unfortunately-unspecified case, what is the iPhone A number model? Settings > General > About > Model Number, and tap that same field to get the A number, and post the A number here.

Here is a list of the A model codes: Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support

For what is likely the same issue discussed in the rest of the thread, you have acquired a dual SIM iPhone. Dual SIM iPhone models are sold in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao, and these dual SIM iPhone models do not have eSIM. And no, eSIM cannot be retrofit into these models, either.

Jun 5, 2024 5:50 AM in response to Sai1430

Sai1430 wrote:

Eid is not available in my mobile, iPhone 12

Scroll up and read the thread for the quickest info.

For your unfortunately-unspecified iPhone 12 case, what is the iPhone “A” number model? Settings > General > About > Model Number, and tap that same field to get the “A” number, and post the “A” number here.

Here is a list of the “A” model codes: Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support

If this iPhone 12 “A” number is A2404, you have the iPhone 12 dual-SIM model. Which has no eSIM.

For what is likely the same issue discussed in the rest of the thread, you have acquired a dual-SIM iPhone. Dual SIM iPhone models are sold in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao (and then grey-market re-sales elsewhere), and these dual SIM iPhone models do not have eSIM.

And no, eSIM cannot be retrofit into these dual-SIM models, either.

Mar 19, 2024 2:23 PM in response to akmam98

akmam98 wrote:

There’s no EID available in settings and also when I dial *#06# it’s showing 2 IMEI numbers and MEID but not EID , as EID is needed for me to start Esim please help?iphone 11

Seeing two IMEI numbers with no EID usually means this is a dual-SIM iPhone model.

What is the iPhone A number model? Settings > General > About > Model Number, and tap that field to get the A number, and post the A number here.

For an iPhone 11, you probably have this model: A2223

Dual SIM iPhone models (including A2223) are sold in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao.

Mar 27, 2024 8:25 AM in response to anarul176

anarul176 wrote:

Eid number missing

What is the iPhone A number model? Settings > General > About > Model Number, and tap that field to get the A number, and post the A number here.

For an iPhone 11 for instance, you probably have this model: A2223

Dual SIM iPhone models (including A2223) are sold in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao.

May 15, 2024 8:44 AM in response to niga115

niga115 wrote:

My iPhone 14 Pro Max not showing EID number plz help me I’ already trying to *#06# only showing IMEI

What is the iPhone A number model? Settings > General > About > Model Number, and tap that same field to get the A number, and post the A number here.

For an iPhone 14 Pro Max for instance, you probably have this model: A2896

Dual SIM iPhone models (including A2896) are sold in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao.

May 29, 2024 3:30 PM in response to emem244

emem244 wrote:

My iphone also has two IMEIs and no EID number. the model number is A2650 and this model supports Esim according to link posted in previous responses. Does this mean my iphone would be Esim compatible?

Settings > General > About > EID

Are any SIM slots present? (None would be expected on US and PR iPhone 14 Pro Max.)

If no EID and no SIM slots, contact Apple Support.

If this iPhone does have SIM slots, that’s not A2650. Or it’s a unicorn.

EID not available in my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.