Activity not syncing with Health data

Since I updated phone to latest software, my activity is not syncing with my health data. Motion and fitness is on in location setting.I have erased and deleted the apps and set up as new and the same issue is still happening.

I have also lost 12 months worth of data for it to still not work.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 9

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 4:22 AM

2 replies

Apr 25, 2023 2:47 PM in response to Mrsdowns

Hi Mrsdowns,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand your Apple Watch activity is not syncing with your Health data on your iPhone. This article has some steps that may help: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support.

1. "Open the Health app.
  2. Tap your profile , then tap Devices. 
  3. Tap your Apple Watch.
  4. Tap Privacy Settings and make sure that Fitness Tracking is turned on."

We hope this helps.

Take care.

Dec 28, 2023 2:37 AM in response to Jeff_888

I recently bought myself the Iphone 15 Pro and apired with the Watch Ultra, all the devices is updated to the latest software. All my sleep na dactivities are not syncing and showing in the Health App. I have done all the restart and disconnect and reconect procedures and made sure all in the setting is setup to share my Health data but it does not seem to help. I have checked and see that the information is on my watch I can see it in the app on my watch, but it is not syncing to Health app on my phone.

Activity not syncing with Health data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.