Hey! My phone is stuck on apple logo. I tried updating and following the steps mentioned but its not working.

Hey! Please help my Iphone is stuck on apple logo for past 3 days. We tried connecting to mac laptop and tried updating but it times out after 15 minutes and is not updating. I don't want to factory reset my phone. Please fix this for me.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 1:43 PM

Force restart:

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

If that fails:

If your iPhone or iPad won't update - Apple Support

If that fails, factory reset.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

It seems there are no backups here, so the factory reset sequence might be able to get a backup.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2023 1:43 PM in response to sania_K

Force restart:

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

If that fails:

If your iPhone or iPad won't update - Apple Support

If that fails, factory reset.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

It seems there are no backups here, so the factory reset sequence might be able to get a backup.

Apr 24, 2023 3:23 PM in response to sania_K

sania_K wrote:

I don't want to factory reset, will loose all my pictures and data. Is there no other way Apple help line can fix this issue?

Follow the steps in the linked documents.

If the reload without a reset performed from Mac or Windows is unavailable or does not work, then the iPhone will need a reset. Any photos not in iCloud Photos or stored elsewhere will be reset.

There was no time to create backups.

iCloud backups can happen nightly, and backups to Mac or Windows can happen whenever connected.

The only way to mark data as being valuable is with backups.

Hey! My phone is stuck on apple logo. I tried updating and following the steps mentioned but its not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.