Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

iPhone 14Pro Clock app timer and alarm not working

HELP! Very frustrated. I upgraded from iPhone 12 to 14 Pro and have had problems ever since with my timer and alarm on my Clock App not working properly. Nothing consistent. The timer may work once or twice every 20 times. Doesn’t matter how long I set it for. Alarm doesn’t always work either. I have spent over 15 hours with tech support and today over 4 hours at Apple Store. We’ve done factory resets 3 times. Using iOS 16.4.1. HELP please!

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 9:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 9:39 PM

newphoneglitches Said:

"iPhone 14Pro Clock app timer and alarm not working: HELP! Very frustrated. I upgraded from iPhone 12 to 14 Pro and have had problems ever since with my timer and alarm on my Clock App not working properly.[...]"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: If this is a bug in Apple's iPhone, then report it to Apple. They wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear about this, the more likely they will look into, knowing what is going on.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all started after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.
6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2023 9:39 PM in response to newphoneglitches

newphoneglitches Said:

"iPhone 14Pro Clock app timer and alarm not working: HELP! Very frustrated. I upgraded from iPhone 12 to 14 Pro and have had problems ever since with my timer and alarm on my Clock App not working properly.[...]"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: If this is a bug in Apple's iPhone, then report it to Apple. They wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear about this, the more likely they will look into, knowing what is going on.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all started after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

Apr 25, 2023 5:20 PM in response to newphoneglitches

newphoneglitches Said:

"iPhone 14Pro Clock app timer and alarm not working: […]A month ago I was told the engineers would look into this but nothing has been resolved.

———-

You are welcome.

Thank you for doing your part. It will help many, for certain.

Having spread the word, Apple is now aware of the situation. So, they are doing their part into making a fix.

I recommend that you leave Apple some more feedback, letting them know how you have troubleshot this issue, thus far. Tell them how you went about troubleshooting it, and what part Apple took in this process.

iPhone 14Pro Clock app timer and alarm not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.