charger cord for watch

my new iWatch 7 came with a charging cord that doesn't have a USB. I don't understand how to use this one. How do I charge my watch?

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 12:21 PM

It actually does have USB. It's USB C, which is the new norm. If you had a previous Apple Watch, you can use that charge cord. If you don't, you can plug the USB C charging cord into your laptop if it has USB C inputs. If your computer doesn't have USB C, you'll need to buy a USB C charging plug. Apple sells them for about $20. Or you can buy a highly recommended Anker Nano USB C 20w plug at BestBuy or order one from Amazon or even visit a Staples store to buy one.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2023 12:21 PM in response to lkgl

It actually does have USB. It's USB C, which is the new norm. If you had a previous Apple Watch, you can use that charge cord. If you don't, you can plug the USB C charging cord into your laptop if it has USB C inputs. If your computer doesn't have USB C, you'll need to buy a USB C charging plug. Apple sells them for about $20. Or you can buy a highly recommended Anker Nano USB C 20w plug at BestBuy or order one from Amazon or even visit a Staples store to buy one.

charger cord for watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.