Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

My Apple Watch is stuck on Apple logo and will not fix itself

My friend unpaired his Apple Watch and now it is stuck on an Apple logo and will not reset no matter what we do we need help

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 2:13 AM

Try a Forced Restart. Simply press and hold the Digital Crown and the Side Button (together) until the Apple Logo appears. (In your case, until the screen blanks then the logo RE-appears). Release the buttons and hope it restarts into the normal pairing and setup screens.

If you see the Apple logo blinking off then reappearing in a regular cycle the most likely cause is a low battery. You know how to put it on charge for a few hours!

If these wild guesses don't help, contact Apple Support and arrange to get the watch checked in the service workshop.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 2:13 AM in response to Nick_ls_Me

Try a Forced Restart. Simply press and hold the Digital Crown and the Side Button (together) until the Apple Logo appears. (In your case, until the screen blanks then the logo RE-appears). Release the buttons and hope it restarts into the normal pairing and setup screens.

If you see the Apple logo blinking off then reappearing in a regular cycle the most likely cause is a low battery. You know how to put it on charge for a few hours!

If these wild guesses don't help, contact Apple Support and arrange to get the watch checked in the service workshop.

My Apple Watch is stuck on Apple logo and will not fix itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.