iPhone 14 Pro Max SUPER SLOW, can’t ever use internet!

I have insurance, is this a phone issue? Maybe you need to recall these phones. They are super slow. Sometimes I can’t use any internet at all. I never had this issue with my XR, sometimes the sound doesn’t work on this phone either. Music cuts off if I’m just scrolling through Facebook with no videos playing. It’s horrible and not designed correctly. I want to take it back!

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 12:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 2:18 PM

Hey there wizardkeisha,

For your question regarding music playback stopping when scrolling through Facebook, this sounds like expected behavior as scrolling through a social media website(like Facebook), is expected due to multimedia content in the feed(regardless of it being played or not). We recommend reaching out to Facebook Support to check if there's an option on their end that you can use to adjust this.

We'd like to help address the other issues you mentioned, along with learning more about what's happening:

1. When did these issues start?
  2. You mentioned that your iPhone is slow, but which app is performing slower than expected? The more details you provide us, the better we'll understand this issue.
  3. For your second issue regarding not being able to use the internet, what exactly shows when you try browsing websites in Safari?
  4. Sometimes unexpected behavior can be resolved with a restart: Restart your iPhone
  5. Since you have a compatible iPhone model, the latest version is iOS 16.4.1. You can verify this within Settings > General > About. In case you needed it, this link shows how to first back up, then Update your iPhone or iPad.
  6. We also recommend making sure that all apps are up to date: How to manually update apps on your Apple device

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2023 2:18 PM in response to wizardkeisha

Hey there wizardkeisha,

For your question regarding music playback stopping when scrolling through Facebook, this sounds like expected behavior as scrolling through a social media website(like Facebook), is expected due to multimedia content in the feed(regardless of it being played or not). We recommend reaching out to Facebook Support to check if there's an option on their end that you can use to adjust this.

We'd like to help address the other issues you mentioned, along with learning more about what's happening:

1. When did these issues start?
  2. You mentioned that your iPhone is slow, but which app is performing slower than expected? The more details you provide us, the better we'll understand this issue.
  3. For your second issue regarding not being able to use the internet, what exactly shows when you try browsing websites in Safari?
  4. Sometimes unexpected behavior can be resolved with a restart: Restart your iPhone
  5. Since you have a compatible iPhone model, the latest version is iOS 16.4.1. You can verify this within Settings > General > About. In case you needed it, this link shows how to first back up, then Update your iPhone or iPad.
  6. We also recommend making sure that all apps are up to date: How to manually update apps on your Apple device

Cheers!

iPhone 14 Pro Max SUPER SLOW, can’t ever use internet!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.