Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How can I fix Photo booth?

Photo booth videos are saving as corrupted/blank files.

It seems to happen for random length video recordings. Any help from Apple support?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 3:45 AM

1 - Apple Support is not here as the only person on these Forums are users like you and me

How to use Apple Support Communities

2 - If the user what Apple Support >> Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Apple Employees to deal will these types of issues 

3 - Suggestion predicated on Profile attached to this question >> " MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.1 "

4 - Update this computer to the current version of Ventura 13.3.1

Both links below pertain to keeping the computer up to date as they bring some Big Fixes and Security Updates

Once that is done, if not already - Then Test again as the issue may have been fixed

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support (CA)

About the security content of macOS Ventura 13.3.1 - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 3:45 AM in response to warrenkc

1 - Apple Support is not here as the only person on these Forums are users like you and me

How to use Apple Support Communities

2 - If the user what Apple Support >> Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Apple Employees to deal will these types of issues 

3 - Suggestion predicated on Profile attached to this question >> " MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.1 "

4 - Update this computer to the current version of Ventura 13.3.1

Both links below pertain to keeping the computer up to date as they bring some Big Fixes and Security Updates

Once that is done, if not already - Then Test again as the issue may have been fixed

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support (CA)

About the security content of macOS Ventura 13.3.1 - Apple Support

How can I fix Photo booth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.