Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Can’t connect my card to Apple Pay

I have added this card before, and I logout my Apple ID yesterday, when I logged in again, it won’t allow me to connect the card.

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 2:59 AM

If you're using the same Apple ID and if you were able to use Apple Pay with that card (added to your Wallet), contact your card bank issuer and ask them.

If everything is okay on their side and the issue persists, contact Apple Support and explain your problem using this link:-->Contact Apple for support and service

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 2:59 AM in response to krissyyutian

If you're using the same Apple ID and if you were able to use Apple Pay with that card (added to your Wallet), contact your card bank issuer and ask them.

If everything is okay on their side and the issue persists, contact Apple Support and explain your problem using this link:-->Contact Apple for support and service

Regards

Giulio

Can’t connect my card to Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.