You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My

How can you tell if someone's tracking you on Find My?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 6:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 5:45 AM

If you did not actively share your location with them, they can’t track your location.

If you did, they can track your location whenever they want. You will not be notified. If you don’t want to do so, then un-share your location.

6 replies

Mar 18, 2024 6:54 AM in response to NestorViota

You can try going to icloud.com to double check through Find My..sometimes you can catch someone there. I know it is the first question asked when contacting support about privacy concerns. If you have been phished or hacked, whoever did that can see everything and can track you and you wont know by the normal standard ways. You will not find help from Apple Support or the general public about any possibility of your device being hacked. They think it is impossible because their security is sooo great. They will tell you to change your password and set up 2-step verification. Otherwise, i do not think you can see android devices if they are signed in to Safari or iCloud-i am pretty confident about this. I know for sure when using googles version you do not see IOS devices. With Microsoft you can only see IOS through the Outlook from Edge browser or Outlook on Desktop. Good luck.

Find My

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.