Is Find My on?

Am trying to see if Find My is actually being used online rather than on my handset. Is this possible?

iPhone 12

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 8:09 PM

If you are signed into your phone with an AppleID then your phone is most likely using Find My. If you want to check you can go online at iCloud.com/find and see if you can pull it up there. Not sure what more you are tying to find out. Find My is a feature that is nice to have available so if you lose your phone you can find it. Once you sign in, it turns on

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2023 8:09 PM in response to idk194

If you are signed into your phone with an AppleID then your phone is most likely using Find My. If you want to check you can go online at iCloud.com/find and see if you can pull it up there. Not sure what more you are tying to find out. Find My is a feature that is nice to have available so if you lose your phone you can find it. Once you sign in, it turns on

Aug 21, 2023 8:04 PM in response to idk194

idk194 Said:

"Is Find My on?: Am trying to see if Find My is actually being used online rather than on my handset. Is this possible?"

-------

Using AirPods? If so, refer to the following...

About AirPods and Find My:

If Find My was enabled with these, then note that the local shown is based off of the last time the device they were connected to that itself was connected to the internet. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP Address.

Is Find My on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.