what are the toggle buttons at upper right under the 5G symbol on my iphone screen

what are the toggle buttons at upper right under the 5G symbol on my iphone screen

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 12:18 PM

13 replies

Apr 26, 2023 12:38 PM in response to mkharper

Hey there,

can you please provide a screenshot about what you see under the 5G on your iPhone?

Please check this and let us know if you if you still need help:

5G. Your carrier’s 5G network is available, and supported models can connect to the internet over that network (not available in all countries or regions). See the Apple Support article Use 5G with your iPhone.

5G UC. Your carrier’s 5G UC network is available, which can include your carrier’s higher frequency version of 5G. Supported models can connect to the internet over that network (not available in all countries or regions). See the Apple Support article Use 5G with your iPhone.

5G+. Your carrier’s 5G+ network is available, which can include your carrier’s higher frequency version of 5G. Supported models can connect to the internet over that network (not available in all countries or regions). See the Apple Support article Use 5G with your iPhone.

5G UW. Your carrier’s 5G UW network is available, which can include your carrier’s higher frequency version of 5G. Supported models can connect to the internet over that network (not available in all countries or regions). See the Apple Support article Use 5G with your iPhone.

5G E. Your carrier’s 5G E network is available, and iPhone can connect to the internet over that network (supported on iPhone 8 and later; not available in all countries or regions). See View or change cellular data settings on iPhone.

Apr 27, 2023 11:56 AM in response to Chattanoogan

It was on my iPhone when I set it up and it didn’t stay long , I think it’s like when you set the the iPhone the focus icon it will show like this :

and then when u tap on it , it will be like this:

am not sure about that , Because I set up my iPhone more than a year ago, also I asked Apple Support before about that And they told me that it was the first time they saw this symbol 🫠

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.