Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

I need help

I forgot my iPhone password to my phone and I can’t sign in to my Apple ID without it, I’m signed in to my Apple ID but it can’t determine if it’s me Brenden or not. I need my phone number back

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 3:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 3:13 PM

The Apple Support document linked below details the steps that will need to be taken to get things working again on your iPhone. Basically, the phone needs to be reset / erased and then set up again. If you have a current backup of the phone, you can use that to restore the phone.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

It might be a good idea to write down important information like your new passcode and keep it in a safe place.....even though you might feel that you will never forget it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 3:13 PM in response to brenden151

The Apple Support document linked below details the steps that will need to be taken to get things working again on your iPhone. Basically, the phone needs to be reset / erased and then set up again. If you have a current backup of the phone, you can use that to restore the phone.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

It might be a good idea to write down important information like your new passcode and keep it in a safe place.....even though you might feel that you will never forget it.

I need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.