Apple Mail

Dysfunctional apple mail. It is a odd problem you face when you receive an email with an attachment but after a few days the email is still there but the content of the message and the attachments are not presented. I see the email contents on my iPhone but on the Air it is not visible. Rebuild did not help. Why this is happening makes me wary and I would like to ask the community for recommendations. PS Safe Mode restart did not help either.

MacBook Air, 13.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 8:02 PM

Daan Boom Said:

"Apple Mail: Dysfunctional apple mail. It is an odd problem you face when you receive an email with an attachment but after a few days the email is still there but the content of the message and the attachments are not presented."

-------

Troubleshooting White Apple Mail Window:

You're Not the Only One:

I'm seeing quite a few report of this on these forums. See here: Apple Music Browser - Apple Community

So, Inform Apple of This:

Do your Part. Give Apple feedback on this. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what issues are occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

How to Give Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - Apple Music - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Select: "Browse" for "What Apple Music feature is your feedback about?"
  4. Comment: one when you came across this issues, wand how you have troubleshoot it this far
  5. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 8:02 PM in response to Daan Boom

Daan Boom Said:

"Apple Mail: Dysfunctional apple mail. It is an odd problem you face when you receive an email with an attachment but after a few days the email is still there but the content of the message and the attachments are not presented."

-------

Troubleshooting White Apple Mail Window:

You're Not the Only One:

I'm seeing quite a few report of this on these forums. See here: Apple Music Browser - Apple Community

So, Inform Apple of This:

Do your Part. Give Apple feedback on this. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what issues are occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

How to Give Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - Apple Music - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Select: "Browse" for "What Apple Music feature is your feedback about?"
  4. Comment: one when you came across this issues, wand how you have troubleshoot it this far
  5. Proceed from there as necessary

Apple Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.