Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

IPhone restart itself randomly

hi everyone, Can anyone help what is the whole thing that cause this issue to my iPhone? Because it keep restarting randomly. I already try it without inserted my sim and use wifi only and for whole day it not restart like usually. and when I’m searching for the issue on google, I open up the I device panic log and check the panic log file which the possible issue currently with the phone.and also the panic string show app k2 Bosch problem. I don’t know if this is the problem but I hope there someone know what is this issue:

UE4700 big audio codec

Baseband /NFC

NAND

WIFI - module

Crystal

interposer

Im really hoping that this issue can be fixed because I can use the phone properly😭

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 10:26 AM

The wrong battery was installed in the phone.

Take the phone to an Apple Store or authorized Apple Service shop to see if they can help. Please understand that they may refuse to work on the phone because an unauthorized person....you....tampered with the phone.

Find Locations

13 replies

Apr 27, 2023 11:14 AM in response to STiannn

No one other than an Apple engineer can interpret diagnostic logs, and even they don’t read them directly. They process them with an AI app that interprets the meaning of the log contents. In general a “panic” in Unix (and iOS is a Unix derivative) is an unexpected error that could not be recovered from except by restarting the app that caused it or operating system.

I can’t tell you how to choose a good quality battery in your location. The best choice it to have Apple replace the battery, or an Apple Authorized Service Provider if Apple doesn’t have a presence near you. If the aftermarket battery costs significantly less than USD 40 (in local currency) it is almost certainly low quality. If there are no Apple or authorized repairers in your location you will have to take your chances.

IPhone restart itself randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.