Why are Reminder lists no longer displaying on apple watch correctly?

Hi, Up until recently if I'm on the go and ask Siri to show me my reminders for a given list, my apple watch will populate the list and even allow me to tick off items. After a recent update Siri only verbally tells me that there X number of items on a list with no option to display individual items.

For example: I'm at the grocery store and need to see the items on my list. Via Siri my apple watch used to display all items. Now it provides me with only the number of the items on my list.

If anyone could help me get my lists back that would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 2:23 PM

The lists must still be there since Siri is telling you the number of items in that list. I suggest you bring this to Apple's attention using this link:

Product Feedback - Apple

I doubt it will help, but Tte first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This should result in no loss of data. It deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2023 2:23 PM in response to Spinwmts

The lists must still be there since Siri is telling you the number of items in that list. I suggest you bring this to Apple's attention using this link:

Product Feedback - Apple

I doubt it will help, but Tte first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This should result in no loss of data. It deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Why are Reminder lists no longer displaying on apple watch correctly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.