Why can't I reach Goldman Sachs support for Apple Savings account?

Why can't I reach Goldman Sachs support for apple savings account. I have called atleast three times and al I get at the contact apple support at Goldman Sachs is endless waiting, listening to music.

[Re-titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 11:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 7:36 PM

Thank you Jeff. I was finally able to reach Goldman Sachs after holding for an hour and a half. My issue was resolved but it was very frustrating trying to reach them. I think one could reach the IRS faster than Goldman. Thanks again for your response.

8 replies

May 9, 2023 4:21 PM in response to Nishpro

Same issue here, on hold endlessly. Twice today, over an hour each time had to hang up. Third try, left phone number for a call back, another hour passed no return call. Still waiting, issue not resolved. Goldman Sachs and Apple should had streamlined back end client support prior to rolling out the new Savings account.

Apr 28, 2023 1:56 PM in response to Nishpro

Hi, I’m sorry you’ve had such difficulties getting through to various help channels. If this had happened to me, I’m sure I’d feel the same way. 😢😢

These are the Apple Support Communities. This is not official support for Apple or Goldman Sachs. Everyone here commenting and posting are fellow Apple users, just like your self. While Apple sponsors these communities, neither Apple or Goldman Sachs are here and these aren’t official support channels. I’ve provided links to those below.

What I can offer is assistance and guidance in the challenges you’re facing. I’ve considerable experience on in this forum and also in the financial community. If you’d like assistance with your issue(s). I’m all ears and may be able to help navigate you through the channels and help you reach a quick resolution to your concern.

However, I understand just a little of your feeling and want to help either way.

Your contact information for Goldman Sachs .

CONTACTING — Goldman Sachs Bank 

• Call toll-free at 877-255-5923; or

• Write to: Goldman Sachs Bank, Lockbox 6112, P.O. Box 7247, Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112.

Your contact information for Apple — 1-800-MY-APPLE

Now, with all that out of the way, I’m Jeff, I used to be (former) Apple Store Manager some years ago. I no longer have connection to Apple other than participating in this community. If there is something I can help you with, I’m more than happy to try and do my best.

Jun 20, 2024 6:57 AM in response to JustinPonds1

You do realize you’re replying to a post that is over a year old and Apple Savings was brand new and so was Goldman’s support team?

I called last month on a beneficiary question and waited maybe 1 minute (probably less) to speak to someone.

CONTACTING — Goldman Sachs Bank 

• Call toll-free at 877-255-5923

• Write to: Goldman Sachs Bank, Lockbox 7022, P.O. Box 71022, Philadelphia, PA 19176-1022.

If you’re having an issue getting through maybe try a different time of day.

May 9, 2023 5:47 PM in response to tjnappy

Just a personal opinion, but it was widely reported that almost a $1B was deposited in just the first 4 days, and maybe the support team at Goldman Sachs is taxed to the limit. It’s easy to say they should have hired 1,000 more support people, trained them and then layed them all off in a few weeks when demand wanes. I know I’m not applying for that job, are you? Patience is a virtue. This isn’t Godlman Sachs first rodeo, I’m sure they are scaling up to meet demand, but training takes time, but soon, support will handle the demand. But until then, there are plenty of knowledgeable people that have worked through many communities members issues.

Why can't I reach Goldman Sachs support for Apple Savings account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.