My video on my iPhone has no color

Why is color washed out in my iPhone

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 3:52 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) to restart your iPhone, check:

Settings>Accessibility>Display & Text Size... disable ALL options there (except the last one at the very bottom "Autobrightness"). When done, restart your iPhone again and test it.

If the issue persists, since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2023 3:52 AM in response to jasmemphis

If you already tried (to no avail) to restart your iPhone, check:

Settings>Accessibility>Display & Text Size... disable ALL options there (except the last one at the very bottom "Autobrightness"). When done, restart your iPhone again and test it.

If the issue persists, since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Apr 30, 2023 1:52 PM in response to ProustGiulio

I did as directed ~ and .. I did not discover how to amend the lack of appropriate color.

what I did find was the ability to change a photo from color to 'black and white' ..

Not too good for photos I take of colored yard and garden .. I guess it means skin tones will not be an option.

I am unable to schedule a visit to an Apple Store ~ I do not own a car. I would have to Uber .. the going is easy .. the coming back home ~ not so much.

Thank you for providing suggestions on what do do. I am grateful for the effort.

Jolene S.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

My video on my iPhone has no color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.