UNABLE TO PLACE THE ORDER USING APPLE ACCOUNT BALANCE

I cannot place an order using my Apple account balance. It is displaying " Your payment authorization failed, please verify your information and try again, or try another payment method. Could anyone share if they have a solution?

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 11:55 AM

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• if you use your Apple Account balance, you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple Account balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2023 11:55 AM in response to nyt16

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• if you use your Apple Account balance, you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple Account balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Aug 6, 2023 1:48 PM in response to nyt16

I called the customer service and received an email “We’re following up on your recent call to us.

The issue with your Apple Account has been resolved. Please place a new order at apple.com within 24 hours.” Then I tried to place an order ASPS but I doesn’t work. I delete the item from my shopping cart and add it again, it’s works!!!!

UNABLE TO PLACE THE ORDER USING APPLE ACCOUNT BALANCE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.