How to recover Apple ID without Trusted phone number and no password. Only access to email

I would like to recover the apple ID linked to my personal email address. I haven't used it in years.

Don't know phone number connected to account. Don't know password.

How may i fix this?

Thank you for all your time and replies

MacBook, macOS 10.12

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 7:56 PM

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2023 7:56 PM in response to cemoi9837

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

How to recover Apple ID without Trusted phone number and no password. Only access to email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.