I shared apple tv on family plan but my family has no access

How can i solve an issue with family sharing. I shared my account but my family still has no access

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 2:14 PM

If you are in a Family Sharing group, then any shareable subscription by any of the group members, will be available to all group members. The subscription itself is listed for the original subscriber only, but the other group members can access the subscription content in the Apple TV app on their devices on their own Apple ID account.

The users of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV box, and Mac will need to update their devices to the current latest version (iOS/​iPadOS/​tvOS 16.2 or later, macOS Ventura 13.2 or later). That means that some older Apple devices may not be able to stream this content in the Apple TV app.

MLS Season Pass is also available in the Apple TV app on select smart TVs and TV-connected streaming devices, as well as in web browsers on computers and mobile.

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

About MLS Season Pass (with FAQ) - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2023 2:14 PM in response to Pulgas2023

If you are in a Family Sharing group, then any shareable subscription by any of the group members, will be available to all group members. The subscription itself is listed for the original subscriber only, but the other group members can access the subscription content in the Apple TV app on their devices on their own Apple ID account.

The users of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV box, and Mac will need to update their devices to the current latest version (iOS/​iPadOS/​tvOS 16.2 or later, macOS Ventura 13.2 or later). That means that some older Apple devices may not be able to stream this content in the Apple TV app.

MLS Season Pass is also available in the Apple TV app on select smart TVs and TV-connected streaming devices, as well as in web browsers on computers and mobile.

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

About MLS Season Pass (with FAQ) - Apple

I shared apple tv on family plan but my family has no access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.