Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Zepp life not syncing with Apple Health

Hello. I have an iPhone 14, and an Mi Band 4. I discovered that the steps recorded with only my phone were reflecting in Apple Health, while the steps by the Mi Band 4 is not. The steps from Mi Band 4 is showing in the Zepp Life app. I have turned on all permissions for Zepp Life to sync to Apple Health but still it’s not coming.

can anyone help?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 7:50 PM

It may be that Apple Health on your phone is prioritizing your phone or another source over Zepp to count your steps. In Apple Health if you click on stops and scroll to the bottom you can see “Data Sources and Access”. Click on that and hit edit in the top right to reorder your data sources at the bottom of the screen placing Zepp first.

21 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2023 7:50 PM in response to satheesh64

It may be that Apple Health on your phone is prioritizing your phone or another source over Zepp to count your steps. In Apple Health if you click on stops and scroll to the bottom you can see “Data Sources and Access”. Click on that and hit edit in the top right to reorder your data sources at the bottom of the screen placing Zepp first.

Sep 17, 2023 3:47 PM in response to satheesh64

I found a solution that worked for me in another blog. It was necessary to close both the Zepp Life app and Apple Health app that were opened on my iphone. After restarted the Zepp Life App, it started to sync the steps with Apple Health again. On my case, the steps were being synced during the day, but was stopping synching whenever I went to sleep.

May 2, 2023 10:41 AM in response to satheesh64

Hi satheesh64,

The best steps you can take for managing your data can be found here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Add information from other apps

1. Open the Health app.
2. Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner 
3. Under Privacy, tap Apps. You can see apps that you already own that are compatible with Health. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible. 
4. Tap an app and turn on the health categories that you want that app to track.

Ensure the above reflects on your personal device..

Best regards.

Sep 15, 2023 7:55 AM in response to satheesh64

Hi, I am having the same issue and followed the suggested solutions (such as giving the app priority over iphone). My Zepp Life is syncing during the day but at the end of the day (when I go sleep) it stops syncing the steps with Apple Health and does not restart in the next day. If I uninstall and install the App, it starts again, but only until the end of the day. Very weird.

Jan 28, 2024 1:19 PM in response to satheesh64

From that problem, I have a new one. I think if the order of apps affected the sync, then other devices will also be affected... HOWEVER, I liked to systematically do a factory reset on my iPhone and I have it under "data sources and access":

- iPhone avela

- iPhone Urk

These are all my devices, but in the past. These names were saved in the app. I did reset after reset and named differently so it worked out ...

What do I do? :)

Zepp life not syncing with Apple Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.