Health app hasn't synced data from flo since November 2023 and no settings have been changed

Haven't changed any of my settings but all of a sudden the health app just stopped allowing data to be written by the flo app. It's gotta be put in manually if I want it there, despite making sure (and even turning off/back on) the permissions in both health and Flo apps to no avail. I have gone through all of the settings and combed through multiple discussions, has anyone got any ideas?

(also tried restarting my phone, background refresh, wifi/data, making sure the apps are up to date and even reaching out to Flo)

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 29, 2024 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2024 4:24 AM

EDIT: just found this on Reddit…

Exactly the same thing has happened to mine too - December 2023 for me. It’s really annoying!!!

Similar questions

5 replies

Mar 4, 2024 3:39 AM in response to Geoorgieporgie

I had the same issue and my Apple Watch kept asking me to log periods. So I finally decided to contact Flo support directly:

BAD NEWS! Here was their answer:

"Hi there, 

Thank you for using Flo and contacting us!

We apologise for any inconvenience this situation has caused to you.

We regret to inform you that the feature to sync your Flo data with Apple Health is no longer available in the app.

However, we are constantly working on improving our app. Our product team will definitely review your suggestion to see if it's possible to implement anything similar or bring the feature back and make Flo more useful to our users.

If you have any additional questions, we’ll be happy to explain and assist. Have a great day!

Flo Customer Support team"

Sooo, unfortunately, without a given reason, they have stopped working together. I don't know if this id Apple's fault or a bad decision on Flo's part. I am devastated.

Health app hasn't synced data from flo since November 2023 and no settings have been changed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.