Related Article: How to download apps and content that your family members purchased

can i share purchased movies with members of my family?

can i share purchased movies with my family members?

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 7:58 PM

From: How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

- "When you turn on purchase sharing, everyone in your family gets access to apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that family members buy. The family organizer is billed for family members' purchases" (but read the document for the link to "learn how purchases are billed if a family member has Apple ID balance").

If you have not already done so, set up Family Sharing at outlined in this support article Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2023 7:58 PM in response to 97joms

From: How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

- "When you turn on purchase sharing, everyone in your family gets access to apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that family members buy. The family organizer is billed for family members' purchases" (but read the document for the link to "learn how purchases are billed if a family member has Apple ID balance").

If you have not already done so, set up Family Sharing at outlined in this support article Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

can i share purchased movies with members of my family?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.