Subscription information

May I know about the subscriptions

i am not aware about this

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 8:50 PM

shyma192 Said:

"Subscription information: May I know about the subscriptions i am not aware about this"

-------

Secure your Account:

Notice unknown items in your Purchase History? If so, some may have your credentials, and is making these purchases. So, secure your Account: (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail address and use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

3. Report Items to Apple:

So, report phone call's and messages info to Apple and modify. Use my User: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tip

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2023 8:50 PM in response to shyma192

shyma192 Said:

"Subscription information: May I know about the subscriptions i am not aware about this"

-------

Secure your Account:

Notice unknown items in your Purchase History? If so, some may have your credentials, and is making these purchases. So, secure your Account: (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail address and use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

3. Report Items to Apple:

So, report phone call's and messages info to Apple and modify. Use my User: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tip

Subscription information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.