Payment Issue

Dear Apple Support Team,

I am writing to report an issue with a recent charge on my account made to apple.com. I was charged approx $35 for no apparent reason and I have not received any confirmation of a purchased item, nor have I been provided with any information as to why this charge was made.

After checking with my bank, I was informed that the charge was made by apple.com. As such, I am reaching out to request a refund of the amount.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue and processing the refund? I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Ahamed

iPhone 14

Posted on May 1, 2023 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2023 10:57 AM

Apple is not here. Apple does not answer questions here. No one here can assist you with your account.

Speak directly to Apple Support in your country;

World-wide Apple Support -

Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.3.1;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.4; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.4.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.4.1; HomePods, audioOS 16.4.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2023 10:57 AM in response to iDigital.

Apple is not here. Apple does not answer questions here. No one here can assist you with your account.

Speak directly to Apple Support in your country;

World-wide Apple Support -

Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.3.1;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.4; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.4.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.4.1; HomePods, audioOS 16.4.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Payment Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.