icloud storage

i have just purchased some more storage for my phone and it has not came up i am still getting the storage full notification and it hasn’t updated to the amount i bought

iPhone XR

Posted on May 2, 2023 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 2:04 PM

jessieatkinson Said:

"icloud storage: i have just purchased some more storage for my phone and it has not came up i am still getting the storage full notification and it hasn’t updated to the amount I bought"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Storage:

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do...

Clear Space, Using my User Tips:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2023 2:04 PM in response to jessieatkinson

jessieatkinson Said:

"icloud storage: i have just purchased some more storage for my phone and it has not came up i am still getting the storage full notification and it hasn’t updated to the amount I bought"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Storage:

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do...

Clear Space, Using my User Tips:

May 2, 2023 2:10 PM in response to jessieatkinson

i have just purchased some more storage for my phone

If you have upgraded iCloud storage, it would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

Check again after a few days.

Then you can check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

icloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.