Synchronizing All Photos & Files to a specific new/unused Cloud Service

How do I “Back-up” every file and photo from my iPhone12 Pro to at least one or preferably multiple different Cloud Services, such as OneDrive, DropBox, Google Photos, etc….

When navigating through my “Photos” app, I continuously notice pictures & videos on my Device that are not in any of my Cloud services and vice versa meaning they are on my cloud service but not my device. I am really eager to have my phone organized to full potential. Thanks in Advance, Hamilton.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 2, 2023 11:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 11:26 PM

GetMoneyInc Said:

"How do I 'Back-up' every file and photo from my iPhone12 Pro to at least one or preferably multiple different Cloud Services, such as OneDrive, DropBox, Google Photos, etc….[...]"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Transferring Photos to a New Close Service:

You'd have to export these to a folder, and then drag and drop them to the other cloud storage service. IMPORTANT: Perform this using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

1. Create the folder on the Desktop
  2. Drag and Drop: all applicable photos to the folder
  3. Log In: to the other Cloud Service
  4. Drag and Drop: all folder to the cloud service

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2023 11:26 PM in response to GetMoneyInc

GetMoneyInc Said:

"How do I 'Back-up' every file and photo from my iPhone12 Pro to at least one or preferably multiple different Cloud Services, such as OneDrive, DropBox, Google Photos, etc….[...]"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Transferring Photos to a New Close Service:

You'd have to export these to a folder, and then drag and drop them to the other cloud storage service. IMPORTANT: Perform this using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

1. Create the folder on the Desktop
  2. Drag and Drop: all applicable photos to the folder
  3. Log In: to the other Cloud Service
  4. Drag and Drop: all folder to the cloud service

Synchronizing All Photos & Files to a specific new/unused Cloud Service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.