Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Unable to sync songs from Shazams to Apple Music

why are my shazam iphone app songs, my shazam control center songs, and my shazam.com songs not syncing?

i am signed in to icloud, and i do have my shazam iphone app songs icloud sync turned on.

please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE (2nd generation)

Posted on May 2, 2023 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 12:06 AM

On iPhone or iPad, swipe up to My Music from the main Shazam screen, tap the Settings button , then turn on “Sync Shazams to Apple Music.” You can also add a Shazam to another Apple Music playlist without leaving the Shazam app. Just tap "Add To" next to a Shazam, then tap the playlist.

Use Shazam with Apple Music, Snapchat, and more

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2023 12:06 AM in response to coatli

On iPhone or iPad, swipe up to My Music from the main Shazam screen, tap the Settings button , then turn on “Sync Shazams to Apple Music.” You can also add a Shazam to another Apple Music playlist without leaving the Shazam app. Just tap "Add To" next to a Shazam, then tap the playlist.

Use Shazam with Apple Music, Snapchat, and more

Jan 24, 2024 3:17 AM in response to Dan1t

Basically we can have 2 approaches:

1- you can always have it turned off, but if you change your phone or it breaks down, you could have your library lost.

2- or you can disconnect Shazam from iCloud on your iPhone, go to the Shazam.com website and check if the library has been updated. If all the songs in your library are there, then you can go to your iPhone and reconnect Shazam access to Icloud. But remember that you will have to disconnect again from iCloud to have the library updated on the website.

Unable to sync songs from Shazams to Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.