Shazam

I can not sync Shazam and Apple Music together. Since I purchased my new iPhone and transferred my data from my old phone. I have tried everything even contacted Apple support and they couldn’t do nothing I’ve been asked by them to contact Shazam direct but can not find a number or a web chat link. The music Shazam but the open and add to icons are greyed out . Help please ?

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 4:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 7:46 AM

Hey there lungz77,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We'll be happy to help with Music. Follow this guide to sync music across your devices: Use Sync Library with your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

Take care.

3 replies

Oct 16, 2023 6:52 AM in response to danakayw

Hi thanks for replying but this hasn’t helped. I have tried everything and even your techs have been left baffled. I was thinking about permanently deleting my Shazam and making a new one. But I can’t even do that as it’s now linked with my Apple ID and can’t find were to perm delete it when it takes me to the Apple one website

Shazam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.