Apple TV to hbo max

Hi all,

I made a subscription (used the 3 month free one) only to watch the vampire diaries but it turned out when I try to do it it redirects me to HBO MAX where there they want another subscription. Is there a way to watch it on hbo max without paying subscription for it, using the one from apple or it is just misleading information that this series is in their library?

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on May 3, 2023 12:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 8:57 AM

Well, then it is misleading that it is on the library. Not sure why they advertise something for another platform which should be one of their rivals.

2 replies

May 3, 2023 12:36 AM in response to evgeni64

The Vampire Diaries is not part of the Apple TV+ subscription. Not sure why you thought differently.

About Apple TV+ - Apple

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

List of Apple TV+ original programming (episodic/series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

The Vampire Diaries is available from the Apple iTunes Store as a buy-item, by complete series, or by season, or by episode.

The Vampire Diaries, Season 1 on iTunes - Apple (US), S02, S03, S04, S05, S06, S07, S08.

The Vampire Diaries, The complete series on iTunes (season 1–8) - Apple (US)

The Vampire Diaries is available from HBO Max or Peacock TV for subscribers to those services.

Apple TV to hbo max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.