Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

“People” tab in Find My

Hello…

hope you could help me .. i cant find the “people” tab in Find My app..

my phone is 13 pro max, software updated to 16.4.1 (a), location services allowed in content & privacy restrictions …. So i still cant find “people” tab in Find My….

Hope to hear from u soon…

thank you in advance…..

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 3, 2023 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2023 4:30 PM

Because you using iphone Korea , it’s model KH/A will not able to use PEOPLE tab. That’s fuc*king default of country.

12 replies

May 3, 2023 4:14 PM in response to dr_zarife

I would try contacting Apple...maybe make an appointment and take the laptop and another iDevice with you. I don't know what else to suggest you try other than to re-install the iOS.

I have that same 13 Pro Max, an iPad Air 2, 2 Mac minis, a MacBook Air, and an M1 iMac. They all show up in Devices and People all show up on each of them.

“People” tab in Find My

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.