My iPhone keeps connecting to the AirPods by itself

Why does my phone keep connecting to the Airpods by itself? I've reconnected the device and it still isn't fixing the issue. Also the left earbud keeps running out of battery by itself even though I haven't used it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

AirPods Pro

Posted on May 3, 2023 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2023 6:58 AM

When connected to your iPhone, open the Airpods settings in bluetooth, tap on "Connect to this iPhone" and select the "When Last Connected to this iPhone" option.

Regarding the left earbud running out of battery, I would try cleaning it. It's possible that there is something preventing it from charging.

How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2023 6:58 AM in response to beewithcee

When connected to your iPhone, open the Airpods settings in bluetooth, tap on "Connect to this iPhone" and select the "When Last Connected to this iPhone" option.

Regarding the left earbud running out of battery, I would try cleaning it. It's possible that there is something preventing it from charging.

How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

My iPhone keeps connecting to the AirPods by itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.