Find DHCP Clients

How do I find my DHCP Clients [I'm on wifi]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 4, 2023 5:17 PM

7 replies

Apr 7, 2024 8:58 AM in response to Razzak322

Most recent iPhones are universal and will work world-wide. Only very old iPhones were restricted to a certain regions or certain carriers, because of variations in cellular signaling used in different regions and by different carriers.

Apple figured out ways to make their Cellular Radios more "Universal", so that one phone was adaptable to any of the cellular signals in use world-wide. It turned out to be better for them because then they could float manufactured devices to different areas of the world more easily. No device customization needed, just local-language packaging.

What/Why do you need to know about Regions, and Variants?

May 8, 2023 8:29 AM in response to Ahimsa

To get a list of DHCP clients (users of your Router's DHCP service) you would need to ask your Router what devices are already connected using DHCP. Your Router can display a list of all connected devices, and show which used DHCP, which used manual IP address.

BUT Most users do not need to see that list, but merely want to connect using DHCP.

what status is showing in:

system preferences > Network > Wi-Fi

Find DHCP Clients

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.