How to delete apps on my iPad. As of right now they will not delete

How do I delete apps on my iPad? As of right now it won’t let me. Thanks

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on May 4, 2023 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2023 2:43 AM

Assuming that your iPad is not centrally managed by an Educational Establishment or Business (as the device may be remotely managed), if you are experiencing difficulties with removing Apps from your iPad, you’ll need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

This support page provides additional guidance for deleting Apps from your iPad:

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2023 2:43 AM in response to B-radleymc

Assuming that your iPad is not centrally managed by an Educational Establishment or Business (as the device may be remotely managed), if you are experiencing difficulties with removing Apps from your iPad, you’ll need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

This support page provides additional guidance for deleting Apps from your iPad:

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

How to delete apps on my iPad. As of right now they will not delete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.