Refund not received

Hi,

recently I made an wrong purchase from App Store, I asked for refund and Apple iTunes mail back saying request refund is refunded but still it’s not credit in my account..

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 5, 2023 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2023 12:08 PM

Sangay12 wrote:

yeah right. I’m terms and conditions mentioned that it will take 48 hours to get back the refund but still not credit in the account..

No, it said "Allow up to 48 hours to receive an update. " That doesn't mean your refund comes in 48 hours, it means they will get back to you with the status of your refund within 48 hours.

It can take up to 30 days for a refund to go through.

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2023 12:08 PM in response to Sangay12

Sangay12 wrote:

yeah right. I’m terms and conditions mentioned that it will take 48 hours to get back the refund but still not credit in the account..

No, it said "Allow up to 48 hours to receive an update. " That doesn't mean your refund comes in 48 hours, it means they will get back to you with the status of your refund within 48 hours.

It can take up to 30 days for a refund to go through.

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Refund not received

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.