Sharing apple one with an android user

Can I add a member to my Apple One plan if they use android devices and will the TV+ and music app be useable for them?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on May 5, 2023 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2023 6:25 AM

Click on this link to learn how --> Use Family Sharing with Apple Music on Android - Apple Support

It is theoretically possible to get access to AppleTV on Windows and Android with Family Sharing. The sharing would have to be set up on an Apple device but once a person has access to a subscription then Apple says that you can play Apple TV on Windows and Android by using a web browser.

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - --> How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

Family Sharing on Apple TV --> Family Sharing on Apple TV - Apple Support

"You can’t initiate or configure Family Sharing directly on Apple TV. It must be done on a Mac, an iOS device, or an iPadOS device. To learn more about setting up Family Sharing, see the Apple Support article Set up Family Sharing."

An Android user can also get access to some features of iCloud+ through the https://icloud.com website.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2023 6:25 AM in response to Omgirl07

Click on this link to learn how --> Use Family Sharing with Apple Music on Android - Apple Support

It is theoretically possible to get access to AppleTV on Windows and Android with Family Sharing. The sharing would have to be set up on an Apple device but once a person has access to a subscription then Apple says that you can play Apple TV on Windows and Android by using a web browser.

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - --> How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

Family Sharing on Apple TV --> Family Sharing on Apple TV - Apple Support

"You can’t initiate or configure Family Sharing directly on Apple TV. It must be done on a Mac, an iOS device, or an iPadOS device. To learn more about setting up Family Sharing, see the Apple Support article Set up Family Sharing."

An Android user can also get access to some features of iCloud+ through the https://icloud.com website.

May 6, 2023 12:57 PM in response to Omgirl07

This document tells you where to download the app and how to use it:

Use Apple Music with your Android devices - Apple Support

This document tells you about the different ways to watch Apple TV. I have neither a smart TV nor an Android, nor do I watch Apple TV, so you can learn as much about it as I can by reading the documents. ;-)

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

specifically:

Watch on Smart TVs and streaming devices - Apple Support

Sharing apple one with an android user

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.