Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How to make an appointment to check my computer

I want to make an appointment for my MAC computer it’s stop working

Earlier Mac models

Posted on May 5, 2023 8:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2023 8:26 PM

zhanna1956 Said:

"How to make an appointment to check my computer: I want to make an appointment for my MAC computer it’s stop working"

-------

Getting a Mac Serviced:

A. Apple Stores:

Set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. If an earlier model, this may not be an option. So, you'd have to take this to your local AASP. See (B.) below.

also...

B. Contact an AASP:

Another option might be to contact an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider). See what services that offer for this.

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2023 8:26 PM in response to zhanna1956

zhanna1956 Said:

"How to make an appointment to check my computer: I want to make an appointment for my MAC computer it’s stop working"

-------

Getting a Mac Serviced:

A. Apple Stores:

Set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. If an earlier model, this may not be an option. So, you'd have to take this to your local AASP. See (B.) below.

also...

B. Contact an AASP:

Another option might be to contact an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider). See what services that offer for this.

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

How to make an appointment to check my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.