Do I have a sims card to pull out from my iPhone 8 and install into the iPhone 14

Do I have a sims card in a iPhone 8 that I can remove and install into my new phone iPhone 14

my carrier is verizy

Posted on May 6, 2023 11:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2023 11:25 AM

If you were using the same cellular carrier, that provided you with a SIM card on your iPhone 8, then yes, you can use this same card for your iPhone 14 ... but only if your new iPhone 14 has a physical SIM card slot. Otherwise, you will need to work with your carrier to set up an eSIM for their service with your new phone.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2023 11:25 AM in response to Salemslot33

If you were using the same cellular carrier, that provided you with a SIM card on your iPhone 8, then yes, you can use this same card for your iPhone 14 ... but only if your new iPhone 14 has a physical SIM card slot. Otherwise, you will need to work with your carrier to set up an eSIM for their service with your new phone.

Do I have a sims card to pull out from my iPhone 8 and install into the iPhone 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.