You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple birthday notifications not working on iphone 12

I do not get birthday notifications on my iPhone 12.

• I have cellular turned on for calendar
  • I have notifications turned on in settings and the actual calendar app
  • my birthday calendar is turned on
  • I have restarted my phone
  • In iPhone settings, I have the notification time set to "on the day of event 9am" but have never got a notification.

My biggest thing is in the actual calendar app, when I tap on a birthday and want to set the notification to "on the day of event 9am" it physically does not let me. If I select any other time for the notification, like the day before, it saves as "the day before" and I can click "done". However, when I select "on the day of event 9am" it does not let me save that option as I cannot click "done". On any particular birthday, If I try and change the alert time without hitting "edit" and set it to "on the day of event 9am" and then click either "save for this event only" or "save for future events" the alert appears as "none".

I literally cannot set the notification to be on the day of the event.

Posted on May 6, 2023 4:07 PM

There are no replies.

Apple birthday notifications not working on iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.