Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Payment method declined

Why my payment method is been declined? I tried Mastercard and Visa, both was declined. When I had recently bought the phone it was working. Can someone tell me what should I do?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on May 7, 2023 11:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 12:39 AM

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store, see -> 

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

⤵️

How to complete your purchase if a payment failed or was declined

1. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Tap Payment & Shipping.
  4. Add a different payment method and remove the old one
  5. Try to complete your purchase.

If you still can't make a purchase

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2023 12:39 AM in response to Yami23

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store, see -> 

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

⤵️

How to complete your purchase if a payment failed or was declined

1. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Tap Payment & Shipping.
  4. Add a different payment method and remove the old one
  5. Try to complete your purchase.

If you still can't make a purchase

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

Payment method declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.